Tuesday 22 April 2014

Make-up find

I recently found my beyond bronze make-up box by fake bake and I fell in love with it all over again. It contains a bronze addiction lip gloss~ which I've never used as it's very bronze which is one colour I'm  always worried about using! it also contains a pink blush and a peach blush. It also has a bronzing powder in the box which again I haven't used, and my two favorite products in this makeup box are the bronze eclipse eye shadow and the beach beige hi-lighter. These two products work a treat together! The bronze eye shadow gives a nice finish especially if you you use the hi-lighter in the crease of you're eye and around the bottom of you're eye, it's really stands out and that's what I like about these

I got this make-up box as a gift but once I've ran out of the products inside the box I will definitely be researching this brand and seeing if they do other make-up products. here's a picture of me wearing the eye shadow by fake bake ( it's not a very clear picture I know) but I will try and post another one with me wearing it soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment