Thursday 28 August 2014

Kaleiderdesign bag

Hello! Today's blog post is about a gorgeous bag I received from the lovely @kaleiderdesign on Instagram. I completely fell in love with this bag the minute I saw it online and then as soon as I received it I couldn't wait to take pictures of it as it's so photogenic. 

I love the design of the bag as it's a briefcase, and it's perfect for me as a student. I love the colours of the bag as I'm loving pastels at the moment and pink is a must have for me at the moment. 



This briefcase is made of leather and is all made by hand, which is super talented as I myself wouldn't be able to make a bag! 
I got my bag in large but it also comes in a smaller size, the measurements of the large bag are: 
H31cm x W39cm x D8cm 
There are many other designs to choose from at @kaleiderdesign from satchels to laptop bags and much more! There are also many more colours to choose from, go and check out @kaleiderdesign on Instagram and also take a look at their etsy shop which is: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/KaleiderDesign




No comments:

Post a Comment