Thursday 1 May 2014

Some of my new favourite stores on Instagram

I recently came across lots of lovely stores and boutiques on Instagram so here are just a few of my favourites: 




I came across @roseboutique_xx on Instagram just this morning, and I fell in love with there products straight away! they have so many lovely pieces, from jewellery to dresses and much more. I would defiantly recommend that you all go and give them a follow and check out there products! 


@sprinkleofsilver_ is by far one of my favourites!  at the moment they are just starting out but I can already tell there business is going to be amazing! they are going to be selling various jewellery items and I cannot wait to see what else they will have! again I would recommend that you all go and follow them and check out there products! 



@xfashionclinicx is also another one of my favourites! they sell all sorts of beautiful items from shoes to watches and much more! also the  first 100 followers who quote Molly10 when ordering get 10% off! go give them a follow and check out there amazing products! 


@wearitnshareit sell so many lovely two pieces and other items! I would defiantly recommend following them and checking our there lovely products! I fell in love with there products straight away, so I'm sure you will too


@p23boutique sell lovley clothing items from dresses to skirts and much more! I would defiantly recommend that you follow them and check out there clothing too! 



@dreamlavish sell beautiful items such as dresses and two pieces! I will be receiving some of there products soon and I cannot wait to do a blog post on them! go and follow them and check out there products for amazing clothing items! 


@fallen_petal are another favourite of mine! they sell amazing jewellery at affordable prices, I will be promoting for them very soon, and I cannot wait to style there beautiful jewellery with many different items! Go and follow them and check out there beautiful jewellery! 


@hollyroseboutique are just starting out as a beautiful new business! they will be selling clothing items very soon as well.right now they are selling beautiful hair crowns and I will be receiving one soon and I cannot wait to style it! go and follow them and check out there Instagram! 


@instaglamboutique sell amazing products, for affordable prices! they offer a lovely friendly service! the products that they sell are beautiful! they have lovely dresses and swimwear which is a must have for summer! There products are all different styles so are suitable for everyone's taste! go and follow them and check out there amazing products! 


@glambeaches are another favourite of mine! they sell beautiful pieces for everyone's wardrobe go and follow them on Instagram and check out there lovely products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment