Sunday 4 May 2014

Wearing~ white floral

Hello! Todays post is an outfit that I've recently received from the lovely people at fd avenue. It's a beautiful floral playsuit that's perfect for summer! surprisingly It wasn't too chilly this afternoon when I took these photos, but I probably looked abit out of place to any on lookers, as being in the woods in a playsuit is not your everyday thing to see! 

The quality of this playsuit is wonderful! it fits perfectly and is true to size as I got it in a size 10 because being 5ft 9 I didn't want it to be too short. I also love the jelly shoes and for £4 from primark you cannot go wrong! 

I would just like to say a massive thank you again to fd avenue! for my beautiful playsuit. Go and give them a follow on Instagram @fdavenue and check out there beautiful products! 








No comments:

Post a Comment