Monday 26 May 2014

Wearing~ fallen_petal

Hello! This post is about some beautiful items I've received from the lovely @fallen_petal I discovered them a while ago now and oh my they have so many beautiful items! The service they offer is so friendly and lovely! I received 2 beautiful rings from them which I can't stop wearing, the colours in them go with everything. I also love my guardian angel necklace which I've worn to all my exams so far hoping it will give me luck! so far I think it's working as my exams have gone really well. I also received the cutest pair of daisy earrings which again I can't stop wearing as there so cute! go and follow @fallen_petal on Instagram and check out the beautiful pieces they sell, this is something you don't want to miss out on 









No comments:

Post a Comment